The attorneys at MacKenzie & Associates provide the highest quality legal services possible, drawing on more than 35 combined years of experience handling domestic law and other legal disputes. We have faced nearly every issue imaginable as part of a divorce or other family law proceeding. Our office has represented clients in
- Dissolution of marriage in both contested and uncontested divorces
- Parentage/Paternity actions and stepparent adoptions
- Domestic violence and Restraining Orders
- Child custody and Visitation as well as Guardianship proceedings
- Child Support & Spousal Support
- Property division
- Modification and enforcement of domestic orders, including contempt proceedings for violations
- Business Valuations
- Dissolution of Domestic Partnerships and Same-Sex Marriages
While most of our clients will resolve their disputes without the need for a trial, experience has taught us that many of our clients take comfort in the fact that their attorney has often been in court and has trial experience. In addition, they know that we have experience with some of the lesser-known matters including:
- Discovery and tracing of hidden income and assets
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) actions affecting child custody and interstate jurisdiction
- High asset divorce, including valuation and distribution of closely held businesses
- Valuation of retirement accounts, 401(k) plans, pensions, stocks and bonds and stock options
- Valuation of professional degrees and professional licenses, and complex custody situations.
- Vocational Evaluations of non-working spouses
In cases involving high-asset divorces or other complex family law litigation, our attorneys often work closely with accountants, actuaries and other financial experts to analyze complex financial issues and develop strategies to maximize our clients' best interests.
For further information about the experience of our attorneys or for immediate assistance if you are having problems with a divorce, spousal, child support matters or any other Family Law issue, call us at 510-537-7200 or contact us online today.